Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). Illustrations, figures and tables should be submitted separately in jpeg or PDF. Please ensure that you highlight or cite the position of the figures and tables within the article.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All authors have approved the submission of this article.
- Authors Declare No Conflict of Interest. In the case of Conflict of Interest, the author pledges to attach a declaration stating the conditions therewith.
ArticlesSection default policy
- Unless otherwise stated, the website and affiliated online services are the property of JINDERCOS and the copyright of the website belongs to JINDERCOS or its licensors. You may not copy, hack, or modify the website or online services, or falsely claim that some other site is associated with JINDERCOS.
- Some articles published on this website (especially articles labeled as “Review” or similar) may make use of copyrighted material for which the author(s) have obtained reprint permission from the copyright holder. Usually, such reprint permissions do not allow the author(s) and/or JINDERCOS to further license the copyrighted material. The licensing described in §3 of these terms and conditions is therefore not applicable to such kind of material enclosed within articles. It is the user’s responsibility to identify the reusability of the material provided on this website, for which he may take direct contact with the authors of the article.
- You may register or otherwise create a user account, username, or password (your “Registration”) that allows you to access or receive certain content and/or to participate or utilize certain features of our online service. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your registration is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your registration and for maintaining its confidentiality, and you agree that JINDERCOS may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, terminate or restrict your access to any content or feature reached via such registration process for any reason, at our sole discretion. JINDERCOS reserves the right to block or terminate the user’s access to the website at any time and without prior notice.
- The website may contain advertising. JINDERCOS does not endorse any responsibility of any kind for the content of the advertisement or sponsorship or the advertised product or service, which is the responsibility of the advertiser or sponsor unless the advertised product or service is offered by JINDERCOS.
- There is no warranty for the website and its content, to the extent permitted by applicable law. JINDERCOS, the copyright holders, and/or other parties provide the website and its content “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose relating to this website, its content or any to which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
- In no event, unless required by applicable law shall JINDERCOS, its employees, agents, suppliers, contractors, or any other party, be liable to the user for any damages of any nature, including any general, special, incidental, or consequential damages, loss, cost, claim or any expense of any kind arising out of the use, inability to access, or in connection with the use of the website, its content, and information, even if the user has been advised of the possibility of such damages.